(click “+” to open and “-” to close)
- All members are included in our website member directory at visitandrewsnc.com including a full page with a description of your business, photographs, location, hours of operation, links to your website & social media accounts, and more. (Download a Member Page Worksheet. For questions about Member Pages call Nola Cooper: 541-2765.)
- Advertising of your events on our website calendar and our Facebook page.
- Member promotional rack cards and business cards are on display at the Chamber of Commerce office (955 Main St) and the DOT Rest Area/Cherokee County Tourism Visitors Center at Cover and HWY 74). The rack cards are shared with the Tourism Visitors’ Center in Murphy.
- Member materials and giveaways (2 items per member) are included in our Welcome to the Mountains Boxes that are given away to new residents at our monthly Welcome Coffees
- Inclusion in the Andrews Visitors Guide published each year by the Chamber. This publication is included in our Our State Magazine advertising campaign, as well as in our Welcome Boxes
- In Spring of each year all active members are listed in the area papers on the “Welcome to Andrews” page in Celebrate Cherokee County Magazine. This magazine is distributed with the Cherokee Scout and distributed all year to visitors and potential visitors on request as well as distributed at the Tourism Visitors Centers.
- Special Events Advertising: Chamber members have first priority for advertising their special events on the Chamber of Commerce and Town of Andrews Events Websites and Facebook. The event pages are used by locals and visitors to know what is happening in Andrews.
Networking Opportunities: Existing and potential Chamber members get to know one another and can make new contacts through monthly meetings and workshops that are hosted by the Chamber. An annual dinner is held each year in May that includes presentation of the Business of the Year, Joe El Khouri Volunteer of the Year, and Beautification Project of the Year Awards (voted on by active members).
- The Chamber Buzz newsletter is sent monthly with notifications about new members, special news, or promotions offered by present members or news you can use to help your business to grow or operate more efficiently. A calendar of events is also included. Periodic announcements are also sent to members.
- Chamber Members are the first to know about events that are being sponsored by the Chamber and the Town of Andrews to bring locals and tourists into town and expose them to what businesses are here that they can patronize during those events or afterwards. Events include Spring Fling, Food Truck Fridays, Oktoberfest, Christmas on Main, and more.
Referral Services: The Chamber of Commerce is one of the first places newcomers and potential visitors contact with questions about the Andrews area, whether via email, telephone, or in person at our office. Routinely, visitors ask for maps, a list of chamber members and “things to do”. For walk-in visitors at the Chamber Office, the staff or a trained volunteer greets them and answers inquiries. Members receive preferential mention on all inquiries and information given out. A list of all chamber members and their level is included in the “About the Chamber” packet. Displays at the Tourism Visitors’ Center have members’ promotional material presented in category groupings to make specific information easier to find.
Ribbon Cuttings: Chamber board members and general members are available for ribbon cuttings for new or newly re-vamped members in the area. Photos are published in the Cherokee Scout.
- All members receive priority booking on a booth at Chamber events (before non-members)
- Some Chamber members offer discounts to other Chamber Members. See one of the Chamber board members for additional information.
Sponsorships: The Chamber wishes to support events that will strengthen the retail, dining, entertainment, and hospitality of our members, diversify the community event calendar, and invite people to our community by offering compelling, free or low-cost events. Members can request sponsorship money 90 days in advance of their event.
Credibility: Displaying the Chamber window/door decal lets your current and future customers, as well as other business owners, know of your commitment to the Andrews community.
Plus, use of the Chamber Office for your business meetings
Community Partner Membership
is $100 for businesses and $50 for non-profits, individuals, and second & third businessesJoin Now
- All Community Partner Benefits, PLUS:
- Your second business is free
- Receives a $5 discount on single booth rental at any 3 Chamber events (you must notify us when you register for the event that you wish to use your discount).
- Receives 2 tickets to the annual dinner
- Your linked logo in the investor rotation on the Chamber website home page
Identified as a Bronze sponsor on your Chamber web page and on signage at the Chamber Office.Join Now
- All Community Partner and Bronze Level Benefits, PLUS:
- Receives 2 additional tickets to the annual dinner (4 total)
- A free 10x10 booth at one (1) chamber event of your choice
- Included in “Our Town” video series
Identified as a Silver sponsor on your Chamber web page and on signage at the Chamber Office.Join Now
- All Community Partner, Bronze Level, and Silver Level Benefits, PLUS:
- Receives 2 additional tickets to the annual dinner (6 total)
- A free 10x10 booth at three (3) chamber events of your choice
- One (1) exclusive company newsletter mailing per year (you choose date)
- Full page in "About the Chamber" packets with level icon
Identified as a Gold sponsor on your Chamber web page and on signage at the Chamber Office.Join Now
- All Community Partner, Bronze Level, Silver Level, and Gold Level Benefits, PLUS:
- Receives 2 additional tickets to the annual dinner (8 total = Full Table)
- A free 10x10 booth at ALL chamber events
- Your logo on the back cover of "About the Chamber" packets
- An additional exclusive company newsletter mailing per year (2 total mailings - you choose dates)
- Recognition and your logo on the Directory kiosk at all events
Identified as a Platinum sponsor on your Chamber web page and on signage at the Chamber Office, as well as advertising in print (including the dinner brochure), and social media.Join Now