(click “+” to open and “-” to close)
- All members are included in our website member directory at visitandrewsnc.com including a full page with a description of your business, photographs, location, hours of operation, links to your website & social media accounts, and more. (Download a Member Page Worksheet. For questions about Member Pages call Nola Cooper: 541-2765.)
- Advertising of your events on our website calendar and our Facebook page.
- Member promotional rack cards and business cards are on display at the Chamber of Commerce office (955 Main St) and the DOT Rest Area/Cherokee County Tourism Visitors Center at Cover and HWY 74). The rack cards are shared with the Tourism Visitors’ Center in Murphy.
- In Spring of each year all active members are listed in the area papers on the “Welcome to Andrews” page in Celebrate Cherokee County Magazine. This magazine is distributed with the Cherokee Scout and distributed all year to visitors and potential visitors on request as well as distributed at the Tourism Visitors Centers.
- Special Events Advertising: Chamber members have first priority for advertising their special events on the Chamber of Commerce and Town of Andrews Events Websites and Facebook. The event pages are used by locals and visitors to know what is happening in Andrews.
Networking Opportunities: Existing and potential Chamber members get to know one another, other businesses, and can make new contacts through monthly Chamber Mixers that are hosted by Chamber Members. An annual dinner is held each year that includes presentation of the business of the year, Joe El Khouri Volunteer of the year and Beautification project of the year awards voted on by each of the active members.
- Chamber Buzz email is sent monthly with notifications about new members, special news, or promotions offered by present members or news you can use to help your business to grow or operate more efficiently. A calendar of events is also included. Periodic announcements are also sent to members.
- Chamber Members are the first to know about events that are being sponsored by the Chamber and the Town of Andrews to bring locals and tourists into town and expose them to what businesses are here that they can patronize during those events or afterwards. Events have included Spring Fling, 4th of July Fair and fireworks, Oktoberfest, Christmas on Main, Magic on Main Parade, etc.
Referral Services: Chamber of Commerce is one of the first places newcomers and potential visitors contact via email and telephone with questions about the Andrews area. Routinely, visitors ask for maps, a list of chamber members and “things to do”. For walk-in visitors at the Chamber Office, the staff or a trained volunteer greets them and answers inquiries. Members receive preferential mention on all inquiries and information sent out. A list of all chamber members and their level is included in the “About the Chamber” packet. Displays at the Tourism Visitors’ Center have members’ promotional material presented in category groupings to make specific information easier to find.
Ribbon Cuttings: Chamber board members and general members are available for ribbon cuttings for new or newly re-vamped members in the area. Photos are published in the Cherokee Scout.
- All members receive a $5 discount on single booth rental at all Chamber events.
- Some Chamber members offer discounts to other Chamber Members. See one of the Chamber board members for additional information.
Sponsorships: The Chamber wishes to support events that will strengthen the retail, dining, entertainment, and hospitality of our members, diversify the community event calendar, and invite people to our community by offering compelling, free or low-cost events. Members can request sponsorship money 90 days in advance of their event.
Credibility: Displaying the Chamber window/door decal lets your current and future customers, as well as other business owners, know of your commitment to the Andrews community.
Plus, use of the Chamber Office for your business meetings
Community Partner Membership
is $100 for businesses and $50 for non-profits, individuals, and second & third businessesJoin Now
- All Community Partner Benefits, PLUS:
- Your second business is free
- Receives 2 tickets to the annual dinner
- Your linked logo in the investor rotation on the Chamber website home page
Identified as a Bronze sponsor on your Chamber web page and on signage at the Chamber Office.Join Now
- All Community Partner and Bronze Level Benefits, PLUS:
- Receives 2 additional tickets to the annual dinner (4 total)
- 10x10 booth at one (1) chamber event of your choice
- Included in “Our Town” video series
Identified as a Silver sponsor on your Chamber web page and on signage at the Chamber Office.Join Now
- All Community Partner, Bronze Level, and Silver Level Benefits, PLUS:
- Receives 2 additional tickets to the annual dinner (6 total)
- 10x10 booth at two (2) chamber events of your choice
- Your business/organization events listed on your Chamber page
- One (1) exclusive company newsletter mailing per year (you choose date)
- Full page in "About the Chamber" packets with level icon
Identified as a Gold sponsor on your Chamber web page and on signage at the Chamber Office.Join Now
- All Community Partner, Bronze Level, Silver Level, and Gold Level Benefits, PLUS:
- Receives 2 additional tickets to the annual dinner (8 total = Full Table)
- 10x10 booth at ALL chamber events
- A 400px X 200px Graphic Ad on the Chamber website home page (designed for you for free by our Graphic Designer)
- Your logo on the back cover of "About the Chamber" packets
- An additional exclusive company newsletter mailing per year (2 total mailings - you choose dates)
- Your logo at the bottom of the Directory kiosk at all events
- Your logo on Platinum Community Investors Banner at all events
Identified as a Platinum sponsor on your Chamber web page and on signage at the Chamber Office, as well as advertising in print (including the dinner brochure), and social media.Join Now