- All members receive a member page on our website. Your member page includes your logo, your photos, videos, documents, and a description of your business that is optimized for the search engines. Download a Member Page Worksheet. For questions about Member Pages call Nola Cooper: 541-2765.
- Member promotional rack cards and business cards are on display at the Tourism Information’ Center/Rest Area at the corner of Cover and Route 74/129, Andrews NC. The rack cards are shared with the Tourism Visitors’ Center in Murphy.
- In May of each year all active members are listed in the area papers on the “Welcome to Andrews” page in Celebrate Cherokee County Magazine. This magazine is distributed with the Cherokee Scout and distributed all year to visitors and potential visitors on request.
Special Events Advertising: Chamber members have first priority for advertising their special events on the Chamber of Commerce and Town of Andrews Events Web Pages and Facebook. The event pages are used by locals and visitors to know what is happening in Andrews.
Networking Opportunities: Existing and potential Chamber members get to know one another, other businesses, and can make new contacts through monthly Business After Hours Mixers that are hosted by Chamber Members. An annual dinner is held each year that includes presentation of the business person of the year award voted on by each of the active members.
- Periodic Buzz about the Chamber email is sent regularly with notifications about new members, special news, or promotions offered by present members or news you can use to help your business to grow or operate more efficiently.
- Chamber Members are the first to know about events that are being sponsored by the Chamber and the Town of Andrews to bring locals and tourists into town and expose them to what businesses are here that they can patronize during those events or afterwards. Events have included Spring Fling, 4th of July fair and fireworks, Oktoberfest, Christmas on Main, Magic on Main (parade), etc.
Referral Services: Chamber of Commerce is one of the first places newcomers and potential visitors contact via email and telephone with questions about the Andrews area. Routinely, visitors ask for maps, a list of chamber members and “things to do”. For walk-in visitors at the Tourism Visitors’ Center, the staff or a trained volunteer greets them and answers inquiries. Members receive preferential mention on all inquiries and information sent out. Displays at the Tourism Visitors’ Center have members’ promotional material presented in category groupings to make specific information easier to find.
Ribbon Cuttings: Chamber board members and general members are available for ribbon cuttings for new or newly re-vamped members in the area. The Chamber office is available for these events when an “on-site” event would not be appropriate. Photos are published in the Cherokee Scout.
Discounts: Some Chamber of Commerce members offer discounts to other Chamber Members. See one of the Chamber board members for additional information.
Credibility: Displaying the Chamber window/door decal lets your current and future customers, as well as other business owners, know of your commitment to the Andrews community.
Member Resources: Our website offers a members only section with helpful business building links and downloads, HERE.