Churches

St Andrews Lutheran Church

Community PartnerSt. Andrews Lutheran Church was established in 1924 by the Cover family who had moved to Andrews from Browntown, Virginia. The present sanctuary was built in 1928 and included a Moeller pipe organ, which is still used today. A fellowship hall was erected on the church grounds in 2001.

 

Our Location

HOURS:

Sunday Services

Church School 9:30am
Worship 11:00am

(The Holy Eucharist is celebrated every Sunday.)

ADDRESS:

882 Main St

Andrews NC 28901

PHONE:
(828) 321-4656

Email Us Visit Our Website
 
SOCIAL MEDIA
Call this Business
 2021 Andrews, NC Chamber • 955 Main St., Andrews, NC         RaftHikeFishBike